Rabu, September 24, 2008

IMAGINARY INTERVIEW WITH MISS JINJING

Located in Miss Jinjing's Favourite Log Cabin, in Bineuangen, Malimping, Banten, Facing to beautiful Indian Ocean

Q) When are the happiest moment in your life?
MJ) It was my unforgettable wedding day, when I believed in love…and I gave birth for the very first time…

Q) Favourite Journey?
MJ) Honey Moon in Bali, still thanks to my former Boss, and retail theraphy in Milan with my mom.

Q) Fashion Essential???
MJ) As always, Jeans, Dior and Mango

Q) Trademark Accessories???
MJ) Pearl and Pearl and Pearl… Indonesian Pearl is the most beautiful in the world, and I am proud of it…

Q) Favourite Parfume???
MJ) Dior Dolce Vita and Chanel Allure, would someone be so kind to give me as a present???

Q ) Favourite Cities???
MJ) Milan , Florence, and Jambi??? What???

Q) Best Places to shop???
MJ) Via Montenapoleone in Milan, Salvatore Ferragammo in Florence and Baima in Guangzhou

Q) Favourite place to hide???
MJ) Curup, Bengkulu and Ulen Sentalu, Jogjakarta

Q) What do you have your eye on???
MJ) Diamond, as always.. bigger always better….especially given as gift as symbol of his love… hohoho

Q) The best present ever…
MJ) Holiday around the world from my parents on my 17th birthday and Prada Bag from My Yayang… and Diamond from Granny

Q ) What cant you live without???
MJ) Nothing but my passport…

Q) On your bedstand??
MJ) Now??? Ken Arok by Gamalkomandoko, Love Letters….

Q) What do you do before bed??
MJ) Reading and Make Sweet Love….

Q) What is sexy in Man??? and turn you on???
MJ) Tall and big… size matters hahahhaa… Intelectual, smarter than me is a must, hairy.. and mmmppphhh the rest is secret hahahhaa…

Q) Who is the lucky gentleman dear???
MJ) Sure he is real… somewhere out there… someone I adore, full respect and believe in , and he is right there waiting for me…

Q) How would you like to be remembered???
MJ) A wonderful mum, a sweet lover and a faithful wife…..

Q ) What are you really dream of now???
MJ) A daughter, not really a baby , but someone can be forever my bestfriend and shopping friend in my retail therapy hahahahaha…

Q) What is your guilty pleasure, dear ???
MJ) Eating Peking Duck in Peking.. hahahah

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

i really love ur englsih skill
so nice
so expert

"Myth Closet" mengatakan...

lols. cute interview! X)