Selasa, September 23, 2008

NEW ICON OF BSM, MISS JINJING



Hi dear all...


I want to introduce you to the new icon of BSM....

She is " Miss Jinjing " ....

She is a smart, modern matured woman, chic and trendy, loves shopping a lot. Sweet, Loveable, down to earth and kind, surrounding by her loves and never fail to put smile on face of this jetsetter and fashion consultant......

" Miss Jinjing " will be the title of my first published book, rewritten from my famous Blog, Belanja Sampai Mati , http://belanja-sampai-mati.blogspot.com

Thanks a million to my Publisher team from Gagas Media, who made my dream come true....Windy, Resita, ALit, Chris, Nisya, Mas Eddy and Angel... I love you all , guys.....

" Miss Jinjing " will be in book stores, planned, mid of October 2008
Hope it will be on time.... not indonesian "molor" schedule....

" Miss Jinjing " will be sold on line in my online shop, www.beesem.multiply.com , delivery service to your door is available ( even to the middle of the jungle , somewhere out there around the globe ) .

There is also new blog of " Miss Jinjing ",

http://missjinjing.blogspot.com

it will be about everything of " Miss Jinjing " and book promotion.... hope you enjoy it...

Thanks for supporting me, BSM and Miss Jinjing.....

I love you all

Amelia Masniari

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Selamat ya Mbak, sukses deh n saya tunggu..

Nita