Senin, Oktober 06, 2008

MISS JINJING IS AFRAID OF WORLD FINANCIAL SITUATION


A Serious Discuss From Miss Jinjing And His American Business Investor, JH. Miss Jinjing always admires his perspective and precognitive for the global future... He is always be Miss Jinjing's best business guru...


Located, Rafless Hotel, 1 Beach Road , Singapore....
Event, Sunday Brunch, at Bar and Billiard Room....

MJ) Oh... Hows your day, Hows your sleep dear???
JH)Good, but i turned off the TV and stop reading news paper.... thats why i am a bit relax now...

MJ) Why???

JH) You know what we are facing in US...

MJ) Dear.. its not only US crisis... its already global crisis...

JH) Yes... as you now... they have voted on it several time in the last week and it has been defeated each time.
MJ) Dear, i was worried of you... i know...
JH) I know that they will pass it, dear, at some point, the problem is that they are throwing worthless paper at the problem. There is nothing now to back up the money that the Mint will be printing. We are still spending 10 billion per week in Iraq, Iraq on a stupid and senseless war.

MJ) Dear, please.. keep the faith....My Dad teach me to have faith....
JH) Oh... Sure Dear... there is always faith...
MJ) Indonesian crisis was even worst in 1998, from 1 USD 2000 become 1 USD 18000, inflation almost 1000% in 3 months, at that time, our dad income is in rupiah, but expenses in USD, coz my two sisters were still studying in NYC...so from afford 2 kids in state become feel like afford 20 kids.

JH) Wwow....
MJ) coz rupiah is no value at all, can you believe what my dad think?, I think you know how expensive Columbia University for foreigner.
JH) I am sure he was concerned, even if he hide it.
MJ) my dad never angry to all of us so bad, but at that time we were all in NYC, my sister only drink coke everyday , every time, one can of coke is USD 1 99, so from indonesian money Rp. 4.000, become Rp. 40.000 and my dad was so stress i think at that time, and for the first time he scolded my sister to stop drinking coke....
JH) Ouuuch, I am sure he was , dear...i dont just worry for myself
MJ) FYI. sending kids to us to study is prestige to indonesian rich and famous but not all can survive in this situation, so bad. Many of my dad friends sent back her kids home, many just stop study and become illegal there, but my dad just said to my 2 sister, dont worry...all is enough untill both of you finish even its for phd . At that time, i know most of my dad saving was in rupiah, but he has faith for all of us.
But there is GOD and his invisible hands... My 2 sister finished their study on time... and we are still survive... the whole family... God is never blind dear...
JH) He is a special man and must
work so very hard for the people. He must care so very much.
What the papers and the news isn't saying is that already over 30 million americans have lost their homes and there is nothing being done to help them in the package. So many children are homeless from families that have worked hard all their lives to be successful and now they are out of work and out of a place to live because of what Bankers did out of greed.

MJ) Today, on board, i got Indonesian Newspaper and all about your country economy condition.. and its even 8 pages... isn't it scary???? And i just realized that some Indonesian Richie Rich got the effect, coz they have mutual fund account... in US Bank here...and i think dad maybe get into trouble too... but i cant reach him, he is out of town fishing for couple days...
JH) Well, you know, the boat is sinking its full of holes... It is not so bad for man like your dad...
MJ) It is written in Kompas, US Investment in Indonesia just ran in 1998 when we had riot and they moved their investment to China, Vietnam and Cambodia. What left here is only asian and european investment.. , so, may be China will be affected and our business with China will be affected soon....
JH) Dear, I think China keeps shooting itself in foot with negative press....
MJ) But most of Indonesian products are oil, gais, mineral, raw material, not consumer product...
JH) I believe that will hold your economy in good stead for sometimes to come, but it have to move forward, natural products will run out as they have here sooner or later....
MJ) Just dont worry dear, its not the end of the world....
JH) I know,never will be the end for ours....
MJ) To be honest, i am just afraid after reading 8 pages news paper about US situation.... DAMN......
JH) I tired to tell you this
MJ) Ok dear... please....
JH) It is a DAMN if you do and its is a DAMN if you dont... NONE IS GOOD.....
MJ) All get its own consequences...
JH ) I know dear, just going to have to ride it... My country is going into depression... , no matter what they do... period....
MJ) Like or dislike, we are going to face it.... but i dont care as long as our business still on track...
JH) Yeahhhhh
MJ) Cheers.... ( a glass of champagne... Krugs, Clos du Mesnil... the most expensive champagne in the world... )
JH) Cheers... for our business and our future...

keep the faith... God always has invisible hands.....

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

I wish not concur on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to review the unscathed story.