Sabtu, Oktober 04, 2008

BSM 2ND BIRTHDAY



BSM was born in Muara Tebo, October, 6th , Jambi 2006..... It was a gift from My Mantan Pacar, that was really worried about me in depressed living in the very tiny beautiful small town, called Tebo, where is nothing but the tropical rain forest. My Mantan Pacar asked me to write again, the hobby that i love so much, but just left after being busy mommy for 3 cute boys....

To be honest, i was not really excited at that time...for some reason, BSM was just my trash bin when i need a stress relief... but it was suddenly changed, when i got some really good comment and feedback, and i was falling in love with my BSM...esp when it was published in Femina, Size Doesnt Matter....

I want to thank to , my mantan pacar, my auntie tante Widarti Gunawan and her sister, Tante Noesreini Meilala as my inspiration, both of you are so awesome and i am proud to be the small part of Djajadisastra family, not Djajadimatematika, hohohoho... , my in law Trinity for giving me spirit, and my first BSM milis who made me believe, it will happen...

Million thanks to all of my 111000 readers that just read BSM, and i know some of them read BSM everyday with their coffee and breakfast, or when they have lunch at the office, or when they are preparing to go to bed.... some are just fell in love and some are just hate it... but i dont care, and just want to be thankful for all of them for reading BSM....

Now BSM has little beautiful sister, Miss Jinjing. You may like her or not... but she is the imaginary character of indonesian smart, beautiful, modern, chic and trendy woman. Hope you like her as much as you love BSM...

I know BSM is far from perfect, and it will never be perfect... it still need your responds and critics... and always be open...

Thanks again.... and love you all,


Amelia Masniari

2 komentar:

OnikChan mengatakan...

Happy Birthdar 2nd BSM!
Foto itu beneran kue ato kain yg dibentuk jadi kue? mana yg bener tetap aja bikin ngiler hehe :)

"Myth Closet" mengatakan...

Happy Belated Birthday!! :))

it's fun reading your blog! ^^
keep it up~~