Jumat, September 05, 2008

ILLUSIONIST




I just watched the movie in 21, a film , titled, Illusionist. It is about the Austrian Illusionist called Eiseineimer, the best at that time. He was so astonishingly really gifted with the ability to show the amazing illusions, from turning the flower into birds, making tree growing in minutes, bringing ghosts to the audience to talk and tell their story to the audience, and ( what i really love ), disappearing from the crowd. It was really my childhood dream for years... I wish i could, just like David Copperfield....So speechless... It's really what i dreamed of in my childhood.

I do really want to be like him, but not interested to bring ghost to talk with audience. It is so scary and so spooky . I wish i could get the ability to disappear. It must be so cool, especially for a " naked traveller " like me...I could go to the places that i can only dream ( i am not ashamed to tell you that i am a dreamer who really love writting about my dream ) or the places in my childhood story book( where i can meet and greet my angels and my tooth fairies, amelia in wonderland )...

It must be really so cool, if you can disappear like that, you can go whereever you want, without paying tax, paying thousands dollar business class ticket, not even any effort. And on the way back, as an shopalholic, you dont have to face the custom officer keep staring and keep asking to you.... hahhahaha... What a life !!!

It is so awesome if you are being gifted as illusionist. It must be really so nice and so cool , holding your hands and being disappeared with someone you really love , a part of you, half of you, seeing the place i have dreamed of in my life. I do really want to go with him to Taj Mahal ( was completed 1648 ) in
Agra, India, to see the castle of love with him, see the sun rising and say good morning to the earth, without doing nothing, just kissing, cuddling and being in his arm while walking in its garden seeing its reflecting pool. It is really amazing, to see someone, a prince charming to die for, Emperor Shah Jahan, was really in love and built a very beautiful castle of love ( actually it is a Mausoleum , that houses the grave of Queen Mumtaz Mahal, and later himself ) in the name of love for his eternal love ones, queen of love, Mumtaz Mahal . I do believe love is there forever and ever and let us feel it and know how beautiful it is.

So dear, if you were gifted , like Mr Eiseneimer, What would you like to do????


Dear, would you take me there??? or it will only be my illusion only till the rest of my life????

Honey, You have been gone and it feels so long... and i lost my storybook.....

1 komentar:

Hanafi mengatakan...

Oooo my god!!
How u can have an excelent english...